Clyde Computers | Enviromental Policy
It is our objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies, and to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to facilitate the ability to continually improve environmental performance. We will:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our equipment, plant and operations
- Adhere to all relevant regulations concerning waste and environmental well-being
- Ensure that all supplier and sub-contracted operations are in-line with this policy, and that they are aware of their respective responsibilities in the environment
- Train all employees in environmental issues and raise awareness and actively promote the establishment of a clean and healthy environment
- Minimize the production of waste and material wastage
- Minimize energy wastage by promoting the efficient use of energy, water and other resources
- Minimize the production of pollutants to water, land and air. All waste will be disposed of under controlled conditions when re-cycling and/or the re-use of the materials is not an available option
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimize risk to the general public and employees from Organisation operations and activities
All personnel understand their obligations under this policy statement, and abide with the principals and contents of the Environmental Management System (EMS) Manual.
The Organisation constantly monitors and reviews its environmental performance and this Environmental Policy Statement in order to ensure its continuing suitability, and will implement improvements whenever appropriate.
Clyde Computers also offers a take-back and recycling schemes to help recycle your waste electrical equipment. For more details, please see our WEEE page
No waste from Clyde Computers operations ends up in landfill !!